Protection of Personal Data
- Personal data provided through the Web Site www.fxsigner.com owned by CLOUD WORLDWIDE SERVICES, S.L., and they are covered by the above LOPD, always will asked to be provided voluntarily and expressly incorporated into an automated file owned by CLOUD WORLDWIDE SERVICES, S.L., whose purpose is to allow the management of the relationship between CLOUD WORLDWIDE SERVICES, S.L. and users and customers of its Web Site; facilitate communication with them and participation in available services requested by you in CLOUD WORLDWIDE SERVICES, S.L., and carry out the sending of commercial communications and general information about CLOUD WORLDWIDE SERVICES, S.L. or their products for which users might be interested.
- In the event that for receiving any existing service in CLOUD WORLDWIDE SERVICES, S.L., the users should provide personal data, they ensure that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and updated, because users will be solely responsible for any damage or prejudice, direct or indirect, that may arise as a result of a breach of that obligation. In the event that the data provided by a user belonging to a third party other than who provides the data, the user must inform the third party of the contents of this Policy and obtain its authorization to provide their data in CLOUD WORLDWIDE SERVICES, S.L.
- Where personal data is collected through a form, it will require that user provide, at least those marked as obligatory, because if this information considered necessary is not supplied, CLOUD WORLDWIDE SERVICES, S.L. could not manage the participation of users in the service of the corresponding Website.
- CLOUD WORLDWIDE SERVICES, S.L. does not allow the participation of minors in the services of the Website. CLOUD WORLDWIDE SERVICES, S.L. disclaims any liability for breach of this requirement.
- CLOUD WORLDWIDE SERVICES, S.L. has housed the servers where your data is stored on the premises of an entity located in the European Union and, in response to your concern to ensure the security and confidentiality of data, has adopted the security levels required for the protection of personal data and has installed the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided through CLOUD WORLDWIDE SERVICES, S.L. However, CLOUD WORLDWIDE SERVICES, S.L. assumes no responsibility for any damage or prejudice resulting from alterations that third parties can cause in computer systems, electronic documents or user files.
- If you choose to leave CLOUD WORLDWIDE SERVICES, S.L. website, via links to web sites outside our organization, CLOUD WORLDWIDE SERVICES, S.L. will be not responsible for the privacy policies of those sites or the cookies that they can be stored on the user’s computer.
- The policy of CLOUD WORLDWIDE SERVICES, S.L. regarding e-mail is focusing to send only communications that the user has requested to receive, offering at all times a communication channel that allows the deactivation of the service.
To exercise yours rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (ARCO) on your data, you may communicate in writing with the reference “Data Protection” to the following address:
c/ Joaquín Turina, 2. 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón – Madrid.
If you do not want to receive commercial communications relating to the activities of CLOUD WORLDWIDE SERVICES, S.L. at any time, you will be able to express your desire not to receive commercial communications from CLOUD WORLDWIDE SERVICES, S.L. by sending a request to the email address:
You can obtain this document by clicking on this link.